An exciting opportunity has become available to join a Plastic recycling & reprocessing facility in Kent as a Maintenance Engineer. You will become a key member of our Operations Team, working with Team of staff daily.
You will have experience in Process machineries maintenance and have knowledge of health and safety. You will be driven and determined to hit maintenance targets set by senior management and to look for continuous improvement.
- Assist with preventing plant breakdowns
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety of plant and apparatus
- Completing day to day maintenance of all plant equipment
- Assist and support Senior Management
- Maintenance of the engineering stores
- Work in compliance with the company’s Health & Safety policies
- Carrying out instructions that are handed down from supervisors or managers
- To make sure all relevant reports and paperwork is completed daily
- Maintaining a clean and tidy site always
The Candidate Must Have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, experience in the recycling sector would be an advantage
- Forklift license would be an advantage
- Hands-on approach
- Able to work shift pattern 6am – 6pm – 6pm – 6am
- Must be a team player
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance experience: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.