An exciting opportunity has become available to join a Plastic recycling & reprocessing facility in Kent as a Production Team Leader. You will become a key member of our Production Team, working with and supervising a Team of staff on a daily basis.
You will have experience in leading a Team of people and have knowledge of health and safety. You will be driven and determined to hit production targets set by senior management and to look for continuous improvement.
- Leading a team of operatives, setting daily tasks, providing all necessary training, taking care of day to day running of the factory floor
- Work and ensure your teamwork in compliance with the company’s Health & Safety policies
- Carrying out instructions that are handed down from supervisors or managers
- To ensure that high standards of quality are kept and complies with the company’s Quality policy
- To make sure all relevant reports and paperwork is completed daily
- Maintaining a clean and tidy site always
The Candidate Must Have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, Experience in the recycling sector would be an advantage
- Forklift license would be an advantage
- Hands-on approach
- Able to work shift pattern 6am – 6pm – 6pm – 6am
- Must be a team player
- You will be a natural leader and be people-orientated
Job Type: Full-time
- Team Leader Role: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.